a few of my favourite things Part 3

And finally, to have everything ready to go, here is my must have in plain sight.

3. Tidy Boxes
Lastly, because I keep my supplies on my dining room table during the holidays, which can be seen as soon as you enter my home, I like to keep all of my essentials in a handsome box that matches my decor. My youngest son remarked one busy wrapping day, that our dining room looks like Santa's workshop! Hey, whatever spreads the magic and reduces stress, right?

Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Whatever your tradition is at this time of year, may it be a very happy one indeed!

Products I love featured in the pictures: Wrap, Creative Bag; Ornaments: Snowflake, Ikea. Glass Santa, Markham Christmas Show; Tape, Dollarama; String, Creative Bag; Scissors, Staples; Pen, Laura McBride (me); Gift Tags: Tin, Winners. Letterpressed Tags, Hubbub Paper Co.; Christmas Cards, JoannaBell.com; Flat Ornaments: Bird, Penney & Co. Canada - Sea to Sea, Andrea Seibt Art.


Comments

Popular Posts