a few of my favourite things Part 2

In addition to my giant roll of paper, here some other items I always have on hand for wrapping!

2. String, Tags, Scissors & Tape
The key to any great wrapping station, is having all of the necessary materials in one spot - all the time.  These are the essentials that I always have on hand: Scissors, tape, string, jute or real ribbon, a pen, flat gifts for mailing to far away lands, gift tags, cards and envelopes, ornaments or other baubles for adorning packages. I have met really hard core wrappers, that keep rulers, double sided tape and glue for flawless packaging - I prefer perfectly imperfect gifts, especially when my boys have done it all by themselves.
I keep a similar wrapping station in my office throughout the year for client gifts, birthdays and RAOK.  We are all so busy during the year, so keeping thank you, birthday and pretty blank cards on hand with your supplies, will ensure your gift wrapping is stress free.

To view my final wrapping tricks for keeping it all together and stress free during the season, please read part 3 of this post :)

Comments

Popular Posts