Adding Spring Curb Appeal

 Register for Spring Workshop
Yep, it’s spring! Ok, we’ll maybe not officially, but in my world it is and I’m thrilled! 

Come join me on Saturday April 21st from 1-3pm at my Ajax office, as we celebrate spring and discuss some simple techniques that you can do to add impact & appeal, update your design aesthetic without major renovations, increase value to help you compete in this market and inspire a buyer from the curb! I will also share my favourite 2018 go-to items, paint colours and landscape specimens that are sure to inspire in any season! My horticultural expert, Mike Hibbits of HOLM Landscaping will be on hand to demonstrate a few essential planting steps and answer any questions you may have.

Maybe you’ve thought about selling, maybe you’re “never” selling. Maybe you’d love to have a new look to come home to every night or most likely, add some real value to the property you’ve loved and called home! Whatever your reason, I’d love for you to join me!

If you are interested in attending, please click here and send me a message, along with an attached photo of your front exterior from the curb so that I can create some custom suggestions to share on the 21st. Once received, I will send you your ticket(s) and location details via email. 
Seating is limited

Hope to see you there!
Laura

Laura is a registered Sales Representative with Sutton Group - Heritage Realty Inc., Brokerage (since 2005) and is a passionate Freelance Custom Designer for Sheridan Nurseries Ltd. specializing in curb appeal enhancement and sustainability. 
Laura’s greatest passion is to inspire others and embodies her “Inspired Where You Live” philosophy in both her roles as a Realtor and as a Designer.

"We rise by lifting others."
- Robert Ingersoll
 Are You Inspired Where You Live?

Comments

Popular Posts